Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, March 18, 2007 @ 10:16 AM
hey folks! its like 2am aite:) And school starts at 7 and i wake at 6. okay. Good. Mmm,Roger and Nigel are still awake and busy dotaing while the goodie good me is here doing my homework or rather,RUSHING.gah! hate it. I hate last minutes work! just completed my chinese composition and im gonna start on another chinese twinkle little star thing den 20pages of physics Olevel book and im done :D hopefully i can get it done quick:) Oh and ive no shit idea on how to do the stnicholas paper,can't blame me since my seniors themself dont knw either,ohwell :O
Oh my sisters ill. Get well soon huichingy :)
|